注目
文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。 複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。 蒲原有明(Wikipedia) 死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。 文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)" 蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...
【¡Viva el amor libre! に触発】自由万歳!の詩作
久留米の老舗スペイン料理店 「EL BARCO」 にて極上のランチを堪能。
ふと横の壁の「詩句」に目が行く。
マスターに意味を尋ねると、「万歳、愛、自由ー。あとはお調べください」だった。
帰宅して、コンピューターに聞いてみると、はは! 驚きと笑いの答え。この詩句をもとに詩作したのが、『¡Viva lo escondido! 〜隠されたもの、万歳!』
日本語字幕版もあるので、笑っていただけたら、さいわい!
I enjoyed an exquisite lunch at EL BARCO, a Spanish restaurant in Kurume.
Then my eyes happened to fall on a “verse” written on the wall beside me.
When I asked the owner what it meant, he said, “Long live, love, freedom… As for the rest, please look it up.”
After I got home, I asked my computer about it — ha! The answer was both surprising and hilarious.
The poem I wrote based on that verse is:
¡Viva lo escondido! — Long Live the Hidden! Please enjoy the original video or one with English subtitles / CC.
人気の投稿
【無意識と宇宙】唯識三十頌 Triṃśikā-vijñapti-mātratā (Thirty Verses on Consciousness Only)
- リンクを取得
- ×
- メール
- 他のアプリ
コメント
コメントを投稿