スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【文語のエロティシズム】〜蒲原有明『有明集』から「愛欲の詩 四篇」を。

  文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。  複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。   蒲原有明(Wikipedia)  死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。  文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)"  蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...

【美しさにご用心】朗誦詩『ゆきをんな』“Beware of Beautiful Things” — poem Yuki-onna(The Beautiful Woman)

  NHKの朝ドラに興味はないが、小泉八雲には興味があって、『怪談』収録の「雪女」をなんとか詩にしたいと考えていたところ、ふと思いついた。八雲のそれとは異なるが、「誘惑に負ける」という趣旨は共通点あり、と思われ、朗読・動画を作った。

 人間の情報収集の大半が視覚かららしい。ということは、騙されるのも「眼」から、「見かけ」から。そんなことを詠んだ。折りしも、本日は衆院選公示日。短期決戦の様相だが、「見かけ」はもちろん、「口」にも騙されないようにしたい。


  I’m not interested in NHK’s morning drama series, but I am interested in Lafcadio Hearn (Koizumi Yakumo). I’d been wanting to turn “Yuki-onna,” included in his Kwaidan, into a poem somehow, when an idea suddenly came to me. It isn’t the same as Hearn’s version, but I think they share a common theme: giving in to temptation. So I made a narrated piece and a video.

  They say most of the information humans take in comes through vision. Which means that the way we’re deceived also starts with the eyes—with appearances. That’s what I tried to capture here. Coincidentally, today is the day the House of Representatives election was officially announced. It’s shaping up to be a short, intense campaign, but I want to make sure I’m not fooled—not only by appearances, but by words as well.




コメント