スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【文語のエロティシズム】〜蒲原有明『有明集』から「愛欲の詩 四篇」を。

  文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。  複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。   蒲原有明(Wikipedia)  死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。  文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)"  蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...

【長崎原爆祈念日に寄せて】小倉・第1ターゲットの悲憤/[On the Anniversary of the Nagasaki Atomic Bombing] Kokura : Bitter Sorrow of the First Target 

  1945年8月9日、B29が長崎に向かう前に北九州・小倉市(当時)上空を旋回していた、つまり投下を狙っていたことを知ったのはいつのことだろう。学校で習った記憶がさだかでないのは私のせいか、それともカリキュラムのせいか。。。ともあれ、事実・真実は往々にして校舎外で知らされるようで、この史実の詳細を後年、資料館や図書館などで調べるまでは、戦後教育の申し子と言っていいほど無知だった。この前日(8日)に隣接都市・八幡も大規模空襲を受けていたということさえ知らなかったのだから。

 当時の小倉に興味があったのは、亡き祖父が若松・高塔山に駐屯していた高射砲連隊に所属していたそうだったからだ。夢想家である私は、そこで「もし、小倉に原爆が落ちていたら」というフィクションを思いつき、小説を試みたことがあった。が、それは長い間、完成を見ず、詩にしたりしていた。それを、被爆80年の今年、ドキュメント風のフィクションとして映像化することが出来た。祖父は月に一度程度会う私には戦時体験を語ってくれていた。これを見たら、どんな感想が返ってくるだろう。。。

【小倉・第1ターゲットの悲憤】


 When did I first learn that, on August 9, 1945, before heading toward Nagasaki, the B-29 had circled over Kokura City (as it was then), clearly aiming to drop the bomb there? I’m not sure whether I simply forgot being taught this in school, or whether it was never part of the curriculum in the first place… In any case, facts and truths are often revealed outside the classroom. Until years later—when I began researching this historical episode in detail at museums and libraries—I had been, in every sense, a product of postwar education, ignorant of such things. I hadn’t even known that just the day before (August 8), the neighboring city of Yahata had suffered a massive air raid.


 My interest in Kokura at the time came partly from the fact that my late grandfather had served in an anti-aircraft artillery regiment stationed at Takatozan in Wakamatsu. Being a dreamer, I once came up with the idea of a fiction titled, “What if the Atomic Bomb Had Been Dropped on Kokura?” I even attempted to turn it into a novel. But it remained unfinished for many years, with fragments transformed into poems along the way.


 This year, the 80th anniversary of the bombing, I was finally able to adapt that idea into a film—a fictional work in the style of a documentary. My grandfather, whom I used to meet about once a month, often shared his wartime experiences with me. I can’t help wondering… if he were to see this, what would he say?


【English Subtitles】Kokura : Bitter Sorrow of the First Target



コメント