スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【悲憤のシェイクスピア〜Sonnet 66をジャズで朗唱】 Indignant Shakespeare — Reciting Sonnet 66 in Jazz

  全てに疲れ切って……  400年前も現在も変わらぬ世情。加えて、酷暑(摂氏40℃)に迫る暑さがアパシーを増幅する。こうなると、もはや怒る気は失せ、気休めに吹き付ける微風に身を任せるように軽快なジャズ朗唱でも試みるか、と作ったのが、今回の「ジャズ・シェイクスピア ソネット66」。ご視聴頂ければ幸いです。 “Tir’d with all these...” The world, it seems, has changed little over the past four hundred years. And now, with the scorching heat approaching 40°C, even apathy grows heavier. At such a point, one no longer feels much like getting angry. Instead, as if surrendering oneself to a faint breeze blowing only for comfort, I found myself trying a light jazz recitation. That is how this piece, Jazz Shakespeare: Sonnet 66 , came into being. I hope you will enjoy it.

【Dance for the Cash -The Sonnet】〜Thinking about mass manipulation / ダンス・フォー・ザ・キャッシュ 大衆操作についての詩を詠む

   After watching the news about all the commotion, I had a thought.

  Perhaps the people causing such an uproar are being staged. Perhaps there is someone behind them, inciting them. By deliberately creating chaos in society and encouraging division, such a person can ultimately reign supreme. This is a cunning form of mass manipulation that cares nothing for right or wrong. I wrote these verses to reflect this hopeless reality.


  騒ぎのニュースを見て、思った。騒いでいる連中は、もしかすると、「やらせ」ではないのか、と。その背後に、彼らを嗾ける者がいるのではないか、と。そのように世の中にカオスを(人為的に)起こさせ、分断を促し、その上に自身が君臨する。正邪の如何を問わぬ、狡猾な大衆操作。度し難い現実を詠んだ。




コメント