スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【文語のエロティシズム】〜蒲原有明『有明集』から「愛欲の詩 四篇」を。

  文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。  複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。   蒲原有明(Wikipedia)  死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。  文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)"  蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...

【Nutural BGM Video For Tinnitus/耳鳴りケアの自然BGM動画】体験談、My Personal Experience

 耳鳴りは「治す」と言うより「慣れる」が肝心と知りました。私は耳鳴りが発症して3ヶ月は苦しみました。眠れずに耳鼻科から睡眠導入剤を処方してもらいました。しかし、二ヶ月過ぎて、このまま一生薬に頼るわけにはいかないと決意し、BGMだけで眠れるよう努力しました。カイロプラクティックや人工的ノイズも試しましたが、最も効果があったのが鈴虫の合唱でした。近くの草むらで録音したものです。やはり人間は自然物が一番良いみたいですね。そして、ついに発症して三ヶ月過ぎに、ようやく薬なしで眠れるようになりました。耳鳴りは止まってませんが、脳と体が慣れてしまったようです。発症後三ヶ月は苦しいと思います。しかし、それを乗り越えると、支障なくなる、と思います。私もその三ヶ月は地獄でしたが、現在は克服しました。今、耳鳴りと闘っている方がいらっしゃったら、「闘う」と言うより「飼い慣らす」と言う気持ちで、決して焦らず、また、辛抱強く「眠り」が訪れるのを待ってみてください。皆様に「通常の日常」が戻ってくることを祈りつつ。。。


 I realized that tinnitus is not so much something to be “cured” as something to “get used to.” For the first three months after my tinnitus began, I suffered greatly. I couldn’t sleep, and the ENT prescribed me sleeping pills. But after two months, I decided that I couldn’t rely on medication for the rest of my life, and I made the effort to sleep using only background sounds. I tried chiropractic treatment and artificial noise, but what proved most effective was the chorus of crickets. I recorded them myself in the nearby grass. It seems that, after all, nothing works better for human beings than natural sounds. Finally, a little over three months after the onset, I was able to sleep without medication. The tinnitus itself has not stopped, but my brain and body seem to have adapted.


I believe the first three months after tinnitus starts are the hardest. But once you get past that stage, it no longer interferes with daily life. Those three months were hell for me as well, but now I feel I have overcome it. To anyone who is currently struggling with tinnitus: rather than “fighting” it, think of it as “taming” it. Do not rush—be patient, and simply wait for sleep to come. I sincerely hope that “ordinary daily life” will return to all of you. 



Natural BGM for Tinnitus Care Autumn Insect Sounds for Relaxing Sleep / 耳鳴りケア 秋の虫のナチュラル・サウンドで快眠



コメント