スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【文語のエロティシズム】〜蒲原有明『有明集』から「愛欲の詩 四篇」を。

  文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。  複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。   蒲原有明(Wikipedia)  死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。  文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)"  蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...

【The Year of π(Pi ) ~3rd Selection for Monologues & Poetry International Film Fest ! 】2023年はπの年 三つの海外詩映画祭で入選!

     On the 16th (Japan time, 17th at 2:00 AM~), 'π' was screened as one of the selected films at the California-based 'Monologues & Poetry International Film Fest 2023.'I woke up late and couldn't watch my own work, but I enjoyed everyone else's with a prayerful heart until the final award announcement.      

      Although I didn't win any awards, it was a fun half day as I got to read aloud wearing my Nuyorican cap during an open mic session. This year, on 'Pi Day (March 14th)', the work I created in honor of the day was selected in three festivals, making 2023 the 'Year of Pi' for me. This work, created to commemorate the 3rd anniversary of Nuyorican's Online Mic, fills me with joy and gratitude.  never dreamed that a Dystopera (Dystopia + Opera), suggesting a world in crisis, would be so much acclaimed. Thank you, Nuyorican. And thank you to the three festivals (ZEBRA(Berlin), O bheal(Irland), Monologues(USA)). I hope to use this as an opportunity to create more beautiful, eccentric videos." 

**********************************

16日(日本時間17日 午前2時〜)、カリフォルニアが拠点の「Monologues & Poetry International Film Fest 2023」に"π"が入選作の一つとして上映された。目覚めが遅れて、自分の作品は見れなかったが、最後の受賞発表まで祈る思いでみんなの作品を鑑賞した。結局、受賞を逃したが、途中のオープンマイクでNuyorican キャップを被り朗読することが出来て、楽しい半日だった。

今年の「πの日(3月14日)」に因んで作った作品が、三つのフェスティバルで入選し、私にとって2023年は「πの年」になった。これは、NuyoricanのOnline Mic三周年を記念して作ったものだけに、喜びと感謝でいっぱいだ。危機的な世界を暗示するディストペラ(ディストピア+オペラ)が、これほど高く評価されるとは夢にも思わなかった。ありがとう、Nuyorican。そして、三つのフェスティバル(ZEBRA(ベルリン),O bheal(アイルランド) ,Monologues(USA))。これを機に、更なる美しいエキセントリック・ビデオを作っていきたい。




PRISM: All the What-Ifs – ZEBRA Poetry Film Festival 2023(ECO POETRY & DYSTOPIA)

Bhéal’s 11th International Poetry-Film Competition

Monologues & Poetry International Film Fest 2023f-sat-12-17-22-official-online

コメント