スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【文語のエロティシズム】〜蒲原有明『有明集』から「愛欲の詩 四篇」を。

  文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。  複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。   蒲原有明(Wikipedia)  死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。  文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)"  蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...

【Photo Haiku】Love FM Festival 21 Got to meet DJ ANNA!

 


10月9、10日。

Love FM Festival 21が久留米百年公園にて開催。

9日の昼過ぎ、偶然にもANNAに遭遇!

英語で会話🔥

ThanQ So Much,ANNA❣️


【with DJ ANNA】(at Love FM Festival🎉)
OMG‼️ I got to meet the DJ ANNA🎤🔥

I went to the Love FM Festival (Oct 9)to say thank you the popular DJ ANNA of LoveFM, a multilingual FM station in JP, for introducing Nuyorican Poets CAFE to the public first time in JP. 

I was not sure if I would be able to see her, but I was lucky enough to run into her between the programs.

I had to make her pose four times because the sunglasses darkened the viewfinder, but she was so kind to take the picture with me😅

Next, I hope I could talk more about Cafe🎤🍾 in the LoveFM Studio along with poetry readings📕‼️

Thank you so much DJ ANNA❣️




*********************************************
Hi,ANNA!im so glad to have met u&still excited like a DREAM.Sorry for shouting"ANNA!"&got u to doVサイン4times cuz 🕶 darkened the screen.But English opens our mind?We greeted like old friends (only me?嬉し泣き)i wish i could read to u at LoveSta someday!



コメント