スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【入選・上映のお知らせ 第13回 INTERNATIONAL VIDEO POETRY FESTIVAL(ギリシア/アテネ) 】「唯識三十頌」作:世親 漢訳:玄奘  読経・音楽:POETAQ/【Official Selection & Screening/the 13th International Video Poetry Festival (Athens, Greece)】 Thirty Verses on Consciousness-Only By Vasubandhu / Chinese translation by Xuanzang Chanting & Music: POETAQ

 【入選上映のお知らせ】 『唯識三十頌』 作:世親/漢訳:玄奘 読経・音楽:POETAQ 第13回 INTERNATIONAL VIDEO POETRY FESTIVAL(ギリシア/アテネ)にて上映。 2026年9月11日(金)18:00〜「VIDEO POETRY ZONE」 INTERNATIONAL VIDEO POETRY FESTIVAL #13 【Official Selection & Screening】 Thirty Verses on Consciousness-Only By Vasubandhu / Chinese translation by Xuanzang Chanting & Music: POETAQ Screening at the 13th International Video Poetry Festival (Athens, Greece) INTERNATIONAL VIDEO POETRY FESTIVAL #13 Friday, September 11, 2026, from 6:00 PM — “VIDEO POETRY ZONE”

【Photo Haiku】Vaccination

 


September Night Fever.

Will you do me a favor?

Wanna sleep a little longer.


I finally finished my second dose of vaccinations.

(As warned, I got a fever.)


I was saddened and angered to hear the news that a man in his fifties, who was waiting to be admitted to the hospital in his apartment, had died of coronavirus.

Also, a few weeks before this, an infected pregnant woman was refused hospitalization and her baby died after being delivered at home.


During this time, Japan was having the Olympics and Paralympics.

The news is proudly reporting the number of medals Japan has won.


I am fuckin too disgusted to say anything!


#haiku #photohaiku

instagram

コメント