スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【文語のエロティシズム】〜蒲原有明『有明集』から「愛欲の詩 四篇」を。

  文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。  複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。   蒲原有明(Wikipedia)  死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。  文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)"  蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...

【狂言小唄】『笑いの呪文』(超絶誤訳・音声変換)原作:ヴェリミール・フレーブニコフ

  我が国は西側陣営なので、ロシアの情報はなかなか入ってこない。いや、「敵側」のフィルターがかったものばかり、という印象だ。大昔、成人祝いに『ドストエフスキー全集』を古書で買おうとしたほどのロシア文学ファンである小生は、そこで、ロシア詩でも朗読してみるか、と調べるなかで出会ったのがヴェリミール・フレーブニコフの『笑いの呪文』だった。

 しかし、学生時代、せいぜいドイツ語を第二外国語として学んだだけの小生には、ロシア語の音読などハードが高過ぎる。それでもアプリ再生で練習を重ねるうちに、「超絶誤訳・音声変換」で読むことを思い付いた。難しいロシア語発音を日本語に当てて、忠実な翻訳ではない、全く別の詩作を試みることにしたのである。折りしもイラン戦争中で、そんな情勢にも触発を受けることとなった。

 狂言風に詠んでみた。(謳ってみた)。もともと「笑いの呪文」だけに、狂言が合っていると思った。動画は映像を添えられるので、言葉と絵のコラボが互いの「語られない部分」を補ってくれる。そのギャップが際立つものが出来たと思う。





 As our country belongs to the Western bloc, information from Russia is not easily accessible. Or rather, much of what we receive feels filtered through the lens of an “enemy.” As someone who has long been fond of Russian literature—so much so that I once considered buying a second-hand complete works of Fyodor Dostoevsky as a coming-of-age gift—I found myself wondering if I might try reading Russian poetry aloud. It was in that process that I encountered Velimir Khlebnikov’s "Incantation by Laughter."


 However, having studied only German as a second foreign language in my student days, attempting to read Russian aloud was far beyond my abilities. Still, as I practiced by repeatedly listening to app-based playback, I came upon an idea: to read the poem through what I call an “ultra-mistranslation,” a phonetic transformation. By mapping the difficult Russian sounds onto Japanese, I decided to attempt something entirely different from a faithful translation—a new poem altogether.


 At the time, the war in Iran was ongoing, and that situation, too, had some influence on my thinking.

I chose to perform it in the style of Kyōgen. Given that the work itself is an “Incantation of laughter,” I felt that Kyōgen was an appropriate form. Since video allows for the addition of visual elements, the interplay between language and imagery can compensate for what remains unspoken in each. I believe the resulting work highlights precisely that gap.




コメント