スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【文語のエロティシズム】〜蒲原有明『有明集』から「愛欲の詩 四篇」を。

  文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。  複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。   蒲原有明(Wikipedia)  死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。  文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)"  蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...

【Diary】Humans Are Vessles 「ひとは器」

I was told to gossip about others. They were bad things about celebrities.

They are not directly harmful to the speaker. However, the speaker accused them in a pompous manner, as if were their victim.

I was disgusted. Most of what the speaker talked about was this kind of blame. And after listening to them, I would go home with a terrible feeling of discomfort. Today was no different.

Humans are vessels. There are many kinds of vessels. Some are beautiful, some are distorted, some are luxurious. However, they are all about appearance, and what is more important than that is what is inside. If the inside is shit or poison, the vessel is useless.I felt like I was poisoned today. So tired!

In Japan, there is a word called "word spirit." The words themselves contain the soul of the speaker. The speaker today probably has an uncomfortable feeling all the time, so tries to share it with others. Such a lonely person!

It seems that I am still lacking the tolerance to accept the awesome speaker.


****************************************************************

他人の噂話を聞かされた。芸能人に対する悪口だ。

彼らが話者に対して直接、害を及ぼしているわけではない。しかし、話者はあたかも彼らの被害者とでもいうように偉そうな口ぶりで彼らを非難した。


私はうんざりした。話者の話題は大半がこのような批判だ。そして聞かされた後は物凄い不快感を抱いて私は帰宅する。今日もそうだった。


人間は器である。器には色んな種類がある。美しいもの、歪なもの、高級なもの。しかし、それらは外見であって、それ以上に重要なのは「中身」だ。中身が糞だったり毒だったりすると、器の用をなさない。私は今日、その毒にやられた気がするのだ。とても疲れている。


日本には「言霊」という言葉がある。言葉自体に話者の魂がこもる。話者は多分「不快感」をいつも抱えているから、それを会った人と共有しようと試みる。つまり、物凄く孤独な人なのだ。


偉大なる話者を受け入れることのできる寛容さが、私にはまだまだ不足しているようである。


コメント