スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

【文語のエロティシズム】〜蒲原有明『有明集』から「愛欲の詩 四篇」を。

  文語(明治期)の色気を求めて土井晩翠から探索を始めたが、「詩人」のバロディーが浮かんだだけで、格調高いがエロティシズムは残念ながら見出せず、続く詩人として「蒲原有明」を読んでみた。  複雑な語彙やリズムを駆使した象徴派詩人として、『独絃哀歌』『春鳥集』『有明集』などを発表。薄田泣菫と併称され、北原白秋、三木露風らに影響を与えた。   蒲原有明(Wikipedia)  死とエロスの香り漂う「われ迷ふ」を作曲してみたが歌で終わるのが物足りなく、朗読することに。  文語の色気をご堪能あれ。 **The Eroticism of Literary Japanese** — Four Poems of Desire from Kambara Ariake’s *Ariake-shū* In search of the sensuality of Meiji-period literary Japanese, the exploration began with Doi Bansui. But aside from the parody “The Poet,” what emerged was grandeur and dignity rather than eroticism. So the search moved on to Kambara Ariake, one of the major poets who emerged after Doi Bansui. A Symbolist poet known for his intricate vocabulary and rhythms, Ariake published such collections as *Dokugen Aika*, *Shunchōshū*, and *Ariake-shū*. Often mentioned alongside Susukida Kyūkin, he went on to influence poets including Kitahara Hakushū and Miki Rofū. from "Kambara Ariake (Wikipedia)"  蒲原有明(Wikipedia) A musical setting was first made f...

【Nuyorican Poets Cafe Online OpenMic No.23/"JUICE" feat.Poul ConQueso】

Nuyorican Friendとの初のコラボ

「JUICE」を発表した。

通常、コラボはZoomの中で二人以上の朗読詩人が

読む際に画面を切り替えながら

(マイクで反応するので、自動で切り替わる)読むものだが、

私の場合は前もってその声をいただき、

動画とミックスする。

盟友Paulとはいつか実現させたいと思っていて

実は本日のテーマが無題でありながら、

カッコ書き「コラボ」とあったので、

彼のインスタからテキスト付きの朗読をチョイスして作ったのだった。


彼の詩は実にシビアなものだが

私のは、エロティックである。

その対比が面白いだろうと判断し制作に取り掛かった。


今回のビートボックスは割とスローだったので

ビューアーを窺いながら読めた。

ビートに乗って体を揺すってくれている友もいてテンションが上がる。

読み終えて、みんな、喝采をくれた。

そして、MC Advocateから恒例の「Good Night Sweet Poet」を読んでくれと頼まれ

遂に、その光栄に浴することとなった。

「Good Night」というのは

オープンマイクの締めに彼が読んでいた詩だが

いつしか参加者に読んでもらうものとなっていた。

その一人に指名された、というわけだ。

「Nuyoの一員」と正式認定されたようなものである。


ともあれ、

思い出の作となったsexcentricを是非、ご賞味あれ!


*************************************************************

I collaborated for the first time on a video with Nuyo's poetry friend Paul ConQueso.

I believe the combination of his serious poetry and my sexy one was a great success.

I appreciate him for that.


And at the MIC this night, I was able to read my closing poem, "Goodnight Poets. So glad and honored.Now I'm a member of Nuyo!


Anyway, please enjoy this sexcentric video with Paul, the symbol of Nuyo!



 "JUICE" feat.Paul ConQueso





コメント